To ensure the leather print on your product is as durable as possible, we’ve worked hard refining our printing process and craftsmanship. As leather is a natural material you may notice small differences in surface and texture, as well as wrinkles, which is common to products made from natural leather. All leathers age naturally according to the usage, and this can cause the print to wrinkle or fade slightly over time. It is possible the base colour may show through the leather as it ages with wear. When not in use we recommend storing your product in a protective dust bag or box to keep your product looking its best. Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme heat, sunlight, water, and chemical cleaners to maintain a bright and long-lasting print. Avoid contact with light coloured fabrics or upholstery as the colour may transfer. Whilst a light rain shower is unlikely to harm, we recommend protecting from rain. Should your product get wet, allow to dry naturally away from direct heat. To clean surface wipe only with a damp lint free cotton cloth.
How To Wear Your Belt
Our personalised wrap belts have three sections that make up the finished belt. The largest piece of leather is the section that you design with your photos, and you can choose between our smooth or bubble textured Nappa. The back, which rests against your waist, will be made of smooth black leather. The two straps that tie together in the front are made of the same smooth black Nappa. A section of black elastic joins the straps to the waist section, so the belt will comfortably move with you.
To get your custom wrap belt looking its best, follow these instructions to put it on:
- With your design facing out, place the belt around the front of your waist.
- Bring the black straps toward your back. Thread the longer strap through the slit near the elastic on the opposite shorter strap.
- Bring both straps toward the front of your waist, and feed the longer strap through the smaller slit on the opposite strap.
- You can now finish off the belt any way you like, but follow the final step for our favourite knot.
- (Optional) Thread the longer strap under and back up through the shorter strap. This will create an opening through which you can thread the strap back down. And voila!